Is your website in a pickle?
“No no, perfectly OK thanks, it’s all good my brother’s friend did it…”
Often when we drill down a bit deeper here we find various scenarios:
- They really do love their website and it works well because they have a great product and have worked out how the internet works (Hooray! We salute them.)
- They don’t like it and don’t want to admit it
- They love their products and sell these well in their physical shop and just can’t see why those pesky internet buyers won’t bite so they have GIVEN UP
- The website looks pretty but is broken and the original developer is now running a business casting garden gnomes and won’t help
- They don’t understand what they signed up for and have no idea how their website works
- It looks awful, doesn’t work but they spent money on it and, it’s easy to just put a tea-towel over the PC…
Apart from the happy people above, all that the other people want is for the silly website to work so they can STOP WORRYING!
Our clients have restful website-nightmare-free sleep. We love working with people who really want to make a go of their online presence. What we offer is a big Pink Digital web-cuddle full of sound advice and lovely design, an ecommerce website which will sell products or a brochure site which really tells a story.
- Look Pretty
- Work well
- Generate interest and sales
- Are scaleable to current devices – work on tablets and ‘phones
- Save you money – no more monthly fees or hidden costs
As well as this we don’t talk webnonsense or tie you in to costly monthly plans. We quote you a fixed price, do the work, give you 30 days free support, are here when you need us afterwards and most of all we do it once and do it properly – doesn’t that sound good?
We have clients who have been online with us for over a decade now on version three or four of their website, they stay because we look after them.
So if you are in a pickle with your current website or need a new shiny all-singing, all dancing website which works, talk to us. It costs nothing to chat through what you need and our quotes are always free of charge.
Call us now 01743 219 010 or email